Sunday, May 16, 2010

Panama City Beach



Our trip to Florida was great. As I mentioned in the post before Evan was afraid of the sand but we made the best of it.
Our condo was awesome. We had everything we needed and the view was spectacular.

We had 2 beach chairs and an umbrella everyday with the beach service that came with the condo. Thank goodness for that since the pools were so freezing that we spent the majority of the time at the beach.
Evan got a lot of use out of the chairs since he didn't want to sit or stand in the sand.
We were able to get him to stand a little in it towards the end of the week.

The week went way to fast but it was just what we needed.
And I went through my pictures when we got home and realized I had far too many favorites to post them all, so I made a 3 minute slideshow instead. Enjoy!


Panama City Beach from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

No comments: