Monday, May 24, 2010

The Simplest Thing

It happened today. The moment I realized my sweet little baby is getting older. He is about two weeks away from being a toddler. It was a simple little thing. He was just pushing a little truck across the carpet. Like he has so many times. But this time was different. He made the noise. The brrrrrrrmmmmm noise. It seemed so silly that this would make me emotional but it did.

Truck from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.


In other news, he took his first steps yesterday. It was just 3 or 4, and he hasn't done it since. I hope to get a few on video soon.
He also says mama and dada. I'm beginning to think he knows what dada means. Todd was mowing the grass and Evan kept seeing him out the window and he would yell dadadadadada over and over. Too cute.

No comments: