Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Birthday Fun



Evan's birthday party was a lot of fun.
I flipped out for the cake. I just loved it. I was amazed how the lady that made it just took some images from a napkin and created all the animals on the sides. So adorable!
She even made Evan a little one for him to tear into. (And in case you're wondering, the cake was delicious!)
The birthday boy was in a pretty good mood. Of course he decided to skip his afternoon nap, but he seems to do well with all the hoopla.
He didn't seem to get too freaked out with everyone staring at him and singing happy birthday. I think he kind of enjoyed the attention.
He dug right into his cake (a real pro now).
A little help from daddy.
Messy boy.
He was of course spoiled with all the great gifts everyone got him. It was too funny to see his face as each one was taken away so he could open the next one.
After it was all over we let him go wild with his new truck. The boy loves trucks what can I say.

No comments: