Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Year Stats


Evan had his one year check up today and he is 22 pounds (20th percentile) and 29 inches long (50th percentile).
He actually lost weight since last week but I think it was because he had strep throat and he wasn't eating as much.
He's still a little wobbly but he is walking much better - up to 6 or 7 steps at a time. He is so proud of himself every time he walks it's so cute.
As I was running his bath water tonight Evan was standing next to the tub, as he often does. I was about ready to strip him down and put him in. As I turned my head to shut off the water he dove head first into the water. I thought he was hurt and I quickly picked him up out of the water. He was smiling and laughing. So lesson learned, always have a hand on him next to the tub. I also learned he has a very hard head.
Little stinker.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Such cute pictures! He looks like mommy in that first one. :)