Saturday, July 10, 2010

Picnic at the Park

Todd has to work every Saturday and I really hate it. But it also gives me an opportunity to have some Mommy and Evan time. Today it was so nice out I decided we could go to a local park and have a picnic. It was fun and great exercise. I knew going in the picnic would be short lived, since he is always go, go, go!
But he sat and ate his little ravioli quietly and happily for about 10 minutes.
And then it was time to run away! He is walking great on flat surfaces but the rough terrain proved to be a bit of a challenge for the little guy.

Evan at the Park from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

After the chase-a-thon, I loaded him back in the stroller and we went for a nice walk. Evan really liked watching the ducks and geese. I actually think it was his first time seeing them - poor sheltered child.

No comments: