Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No Bottle, No Mama

It had gotten to the point that anytime Evan would even see a bottle he would throw a massive fit. I guess since we had it down to one bottle a day, the night time bottle, he was associating the bottle with bedtime. So tonight I made sure he had a big dinner and put him to bed right after his bath. No bottle. So far, so good - he went down without a peep. But I'm not counting my chickens yet, he's only been asleep for an hour. So here's hoping we are done with bottles. I wanted to have him off of them by the time he was 14 months and he is just shy of that.

And one more thing. Getting this boy to say "mama" is just impossible. Sometimes he will say it out of the blue but I'm not sure he's even talking about me. He "dada's" it up all day long when he sees his dad or even a picture of him. No fair I say!


No Mama from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

No comments: