Sunday, July 31, 2011

Erin's First Bath

Erin was very relaxed for her first bath and didn't seem to mind a bit. Much better that the screamfest that was Evan's first bath.

I know I'm only going to jinx myself by writing this but Erin is such a good baby. She is so laid back and hardly ever fusses. She is eating well sometimes every 1-1/2 hours but she never really cries for food - she only tries to eat the daylights out of her hands, that's how I know she is hungry. She will squeak a few times at night to let me know it's time for her to eat. Which by the way she only woke up once last night at 2:30am - I'm sure it was a fluke, but I got 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Woo! At this point that's pretty nice.
I fall more and more in love as the days go by and I'm so happy to be home with my babies for the summer. I won't lie and say I wasn't nervous as hell to be home with both of them by myself, but I think we will do just fine. Evan has been doing really great with her - sometimes a little to interested, he wants to help dress her, feed her, hold her and whatever else we are doing. He is so sweet and even tells her he loves her and blesses her when she sneezes. Adorable.

No comments: