Friday, July 1, 2011

37 Weeks

And a full term baby. Always nice to get to this point.
We're in for a really hot 4th of July weekend this weekend so I plan on doing a lot of staying in. I need to do a few things to prepare for when she is here but we are mostly ready.
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I am 1 cm dilated and 25% effaced. I was about the same with Evan at this point so I'm hoping I will have her about a week and a half early like him. Who knows though - I could very likely go up to my due date or even past it...I just hope not! I still feel the same - pretty decent, just so darn hot all the time. This summer has been unrelenting so far.
I have been trying to prepare Evan for his baby sisters arrival but I'm unsure if he really gets it yet. I do know that he LOVES babies! Every time we see one out he yells so loud "baby!" So that's a good sign I guess.
(Look at that mouth full of teeth!)



No comments: