Saturday, June 25, 2011

36 Weeks

Feeling good with a little less than a month to go. 27 days until my due date. I am feeling the strain that is for sure - just a quick trip to Target with Evan this morning and I feel like I spent an entire day shopping. My poor feet, I think they are better than when we had temperatures in the nineties but the still swell so bad. I get about 5 minutes of normal feet in the mornings when I wake up.
I'm packing my bag for the hospital today. Kind of surreal. My bag will be a lot lighter this time since I know what is pretty much essential and non-essential to take. I finally found the cutest dress to take her home in this morning. I have been looking everywhere for something teeny enough and this little dress at Target was just what I wanted. I'm sure I'll post a pic at some point, but I lack the motivation right now.

Speaking of motivation, I have little or none for photography right now. I'm actually having Evan's 2 year pictures taken by someone else tomorrow. I'm sure eventually I will get back into it but for now I'm concentrating more on being a momtographer I guess.
I have also booked Kelly Beach to do Erin's newborn photos. I am so excited for this! She is so very talented.
Well that's about it for now, just felt like updating a little since I am getting closer.

No comments: