Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Boy!

I can't believe my little boy is two! The past two years have just flown by. He has grown so much just in the last few weeks. And he is learning so much, every day it seems he has a new word or sentence that he is saying.
My parents, Todd's mom, my brother and Todd and I all pitched in to get Evan a swing set for his birthday. He LOVES it! I was so grateful for family to be able to help us out and get him this, we know he (and baby girl) will get many years of fun from it.


Last weekend we had the big birthday party. We all had a great time and Evan loved seeing all the family and friends. He especially liked all his gifts. And cake of course.







The day was so fun but at the end of it we were all completely exhausted. It has been well into the 90's for the past few weeks and I am over it.

This weekend we are supposed to have temperatures closer to normal for the beginning of June and I am looking forward to it. Today is already a bit less humid and tomorrow should be nicer. To that I am very thankful because my mom is throwing me a family baby shower tomorrow and it is going to be outside.
Other than the heat I am still feeling good with this pregnancy. If my feet weren't swelling so bad I wouldn't mind one bit. Only 6 short weeks until baby girl makes her arrival (or sooner). I am busy getting things ready for her and slowly but surely everything is coming together. Today I am switching all the closets around so she will finally have a closet I can hang all her adorable clothes in. Hopefully we will be done with the nursery this time next week.
That's it for now. Hopefully I can post some pictures of the nursery soon.

No comments: