Thursday, June 16, 2011

Erin Sophia's Nursery

It's done, it's done!
I love how it turned out. It's just what I imagined for a sweet little girl. And hopefully she won't mind the color when she gets older because this will be her room for a long time.
I adore her bedding. I think the little owls and birds are too cute.
My mom was sweet enough to buy me the quilt to match - and it's a twin so she can still have this bedding when she eventually moves to a toddler bed. You know, in 10 years.
I love all the little stuffed owls and plaques my mom got me too. (And thanks Kacy for the cutesy pink dress).

Can you spot the toddler in this one?

Mr. Helper.
I need to post pictures of Evan's "not so big boy" room since we moved the ole fire truck bed out and a new crib in. It has worked out like a dream. He took to the new crib fantastically.
So now all I have to do is pack a bag and wait for sweet Erin. It's such a relief to have the room ready.

No comments: