Friday, September 16, 2011

Erin is 8 Weeks

I'm a few days late on this post but things have been pretty busy around here. Erin is a smiley happy little girl lately and I am loving it. I really couldn't ask for a better baby. Of course her run of sleeping through the night ended and I am back getting up once a night. She does better if I make sure to give her a dream feed around 10:30, so I think sleeping consistently through the night isn't too far off.
Baby Power!
Evan is still doing just fine with her although he has taken to smacking Todd and I every once in a while when he doesn't get his way. I'm not a fan. We are working on it though and hopefully it is just a (very short) phase.
Summer is coming to an end so we are trying to get outside as much as possible. I hope we get a fall instead of it going straight into winter, fall is my absolute favorite season and I want to enjoy it!
Boys will be boys!
That's all for now. Only 3 more weeks until I go back to work. I don't know how I will handle missing my babies all day long!

No comments: