Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tractors

I have a boy obsessed.
Evan loves tractors. Any size any shape.
He has never been much for tv. The most I could ever get him to watch was MAYBE 5 minutes of Dora the Explorer. Well I found some tractor videos on YouTube and he loves them! He will sit and watch them in complete awe. I love it!
So I knew when the annual Heritage Weekend Festival came around we would have to make a trip so he could see all the tractors.
He was in tractor heaven!

Of course he was never very far from daddy's side - some of the tractors were very loud and that really scared him.


The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day - then all of a sudden the skies opened up and we had a monsoon!
We took cover in a little craft booth and waited it out.
Good thing they had cute stuff.

As quickly as it began the rain stopped. We watched a neat demonstration of a chainsaw sculptor (?)
Very neat but we had more tractors and tanks to look at!
It was a fun day and we were so glad to get out and do something for Evan. I'm sure he had a blast.

No comments: