Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holy Shirts and Pants

Once again I went to a kids consignment sale to get all the fall/winter clothes the kids will need.
I went waaaay overboard on Erin's clothes - they are all just so hard to resist with the cuteness and the prices make it so much harder. 
But first, Evan's parade of long sleeve t's. I still think I need more since this is just about all he wears, so maybe I will go back and see what is left this weekend. (click on the pictures to enlarge).
Lots of khaki, again a staple.
And that's the extent of what I was able to find for Evan.
Erin's clothing selection was a totally different story. Having a girl gives you so many more options! This was the first time I have shopped at this sale for her and I was thrilled. My basket got so heavy at one point I could not lift it! Luckily when I sorted I was able to put back a few things that enabled me to carry the goods to the car.
I've mentioned before here I am a sucker for the shirt and pants sets that are sold together. They are usually the best deal.
Some more pants.
The cutesy dresses. The blue one in the front was my one splurge (at a whopping $6).
Shirts. Turns out owls are very popular right now.
And more onesies! So many that I even bought the same one twice and didn't realize it. (the green one with hearts). But they are different sizes so it is fine with me.
I bought a few sleepers for her and Evan but at this point Evan had decided he had had enough with my little photo session.
And then he wanted to take a nap on the clothes.

No comments: