Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Girl

I am loving my time off with this sweet girl. On the days I am taking Evan to daycare (twice a week for now) I just spend all day doting on her and getting to know her. She is truly sweet and is still a very laid back baby. Rarely cries and is sleeping well. Night before last she slept a whopping 7 hours! But last night she woke up twice to eat so it was possibly a fluke.
She's officially out of newborn sizes and I already boxed up a ton of clothes she has outgrown. I know I say this all the time but I can't believe how fast she is growing!
I love her crazy eyes. She looks so shocked and surprised sometimes it just makes me laugh.
She loves her swing right now, and also LOVES to be held. I don't mind so much, I mean - look at that sweet face :-)

No comments: