Thursday, September 22, 2011

Erin's Two Month Stats

Erin is growing like a weed! She is already 11 pounds 7 ounces and 23 inches long. Both the 75th percentile. Everything looked great at her two month checkup except her head is a little flat in the back. The pediatrician recommended more tummy time. Thing is Erin HATES tummy time. Evan used to love it but Erin just screams the whole time. So the pediatrician said she has pretty good head control and to go ahead and see how she likes the Bumbo.
She actually really likes it.
Her tongue is out nearly the entire time though - not sure what that means. 
And then the crazy eyes come out. 
I just love this girls attitude. She's so laid back. If she fusses it's usually for a good reason and never lasts very long. She's such a good baby.
My time off work is coming to an end and I couldn't be more sad about it. I thought I would be looking forward to going back to work (since my job is 10 times easier than being a stay at home mom). But turns out, my job is also not nearly as rewarding as staying home with my babies. It will be so hard.

No comments: