Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sale Time

The kid's sale was last night and I got some great deals. I basically just went for Erin since Evan is good on clothes for this year thanks to a friend and he can also still wear some of his clothes from last year. I'm posting the pics here solely because it's become tradition and I like to look back at the clothes I bought at past sales. I had about a 5 minute window to take these pictures so I grabbed my point and shoot so apologies for their quality (and a certain little biscuit who makes a cameo appearance in some).
All of Erin's cute shirts.




Some skirts and sweaters.



Sweater dresses!

Jackets
I realized after getting these home and seeing how big they are she may not even for into the pants until next year. When I work this Saturday I might look at some in smaller sizes. These are 18-24 months and they are huge.
And lastly the few items I bought for Evan.

No comments: