Thursday, March 27, 2014

34 Weeks

Just a quick update, had an ultrasound and doctors appointment on Monday and everything is still looking good. No measurement on the babies because they did that last week but I got some pictures this time. It's getting a little cramped in there so the farther I get along the harder it will be to see them clearly.
Audrey is still breech so here is a shot of both their bellies side by side. So round and cute already :)
And here is Wesley's profile. It almost looked like he was sucking his thumb but we weren't sure.
My doctor is heading to Mexico Saturday for a week so she told me I needed to behave and I plan on listening to her! Just one week and 3 days until I'm 36 weeks and that was my ultimate goal. I CAN do it!!! She said if I'm still pregnant when she gets back we will schedule my c-secion for April 21st! So exciting!
Four hour days at work are actually working out pretty good. I get 2-3 hours rest per day while the kids are at daycare and I think it's pretty fabulous. I'm really appreciating the quiet and downtime while I can.
And here is a 34 week belly pic of me, I hate any pictures of myself but I guess I'll look back someday and wish I had a preggo picture of myself with the twins.

In other news Evan started T-ball practice. He's super excited to play and has a lot of fun at practice. His first game is next Saturday and I'm so excited to see him play!
That's about it for now, exciting month coming up - April is going to be huge!


No comments: