Thursday, March 6, 2014

That Time of Year Again

It's no secret I love me some kids consignment sales. This Spring season I tried to reel it in a little bit...yea, failed. But I as always got some great deals and spent an average of $2 per item so I think I did alright.
First up, Erins. Her cute t-shirts.
Jammies
Shorts, pants, odds & ends. 
Skirts and dresses.
I'll be honest, not quite as fun, Evans t-shirts. 
Jammies
I didn't get him any shorts, I just couldn't find the deals on those, I think he can wear a lot from last summer though. 
I tried to ignore the 0-6 month sections for the twins since they don't really need anything. Yea, failed. 
Swimmy's (Wesley) - notice the Bills onesie in the back!? A rare find! 
Rattleys (Audreys)
Cuteness. 
I love the little dress in the front left. So sweet. 
So that's it for this seasons sale. I will say it took it's toll. Todd was able to come help me check out and haul my two(!) baskets around so I didn't have to do much heavy lifting but last night I had roughly seven Braxton Hicks contractions in an hour. My doctor had advised anything more than two in an hour to give her a call. So I called and she advised I needed to drink a big glass of water an lay down. So I did and they settled down about an hour later and I haven't had one since. So maybe just my body tell me to ease up a bit on the shopping. I had an appointment this morning and my cervix is still closed so all is well. Audrey is breech again (stinker) and Wesley is head down. I have an ultrasound and my next doctors appointment on March 17th (St. Patricks Day). I can't wait to see how much they've grown. Slightly over 6 weeks until they are here. Crazy!!!


No comments: