Sunday, June 5, 2016

Evan Spring Soccer 2016


Evan chose soccer over baseball this year and that was fine by me. He really likes soccer and he seems to do well at it.


His little cheerleaders are always cheering him on.


But sometimes Bubble Guppies saves the day.
Most games Todd had to work so it was just me and the 4. We made it to every game this year until the last game Todd was home and we had had a late night the night before so I decided to skip the 9am game time so I could stay home and let the other littles sleep.
As hard as they played his team failed to score a goal all season until the LAST game! And Evan scored the goal! I am so mad at myself for missing it. But I guess stuff like this is bound to happen when we have so much going on with each kid. I would've loved to see his face though :(
The season is over but we are looking at soccer camps for the summer and looking forward to fall leagues. So proud of this guy!

No comments: