Sunday, June 5, 2016

Erin's Dance Recital 2016


I don't think I could ever get sick of this. What I love most about her dance company is they have a once a year recital and it really is a special event. The boys and girls work so hard and the end result is amazing.
The day before the recital is a big day in itself. The dress rehearsal is when we do pictures and can film and take pictures of the girls on stage (no pics or videoing allowed at the recital).
We met up with her bestie Sophie to take pics before rehearsal started.




We barely missed the rain but I love how the pics turned out. My beautiful girl.
She did great at rehearsal! Her school does ballet and tap and their first two years they do ballet. Tap is great but there's just something about seeing this teeny ballerina that makes my heart melt!


Erin's Dance Recital 2016 from Kelly Marsh on Vimeo.

Recital day was a rainy one but we made it work. Thank goodness we did pictures the day before!
Grace and beauty.

Minus the mini-meltdown as I was trying to fix her hair she had such a great attitude all day. I just love how excited she gets about dressing up and dancing. Ah to be 4 again!
The performance was great and she did amazing! I'm already looking forward to next year.

No comments: