Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Erin is Five

Oh this girl. Oh my heart. I love her sass. Her sweetness. Her sense of humor. Even her stubbornness! I really can't believe she is five. 
I hate to be partial but she is still my favorite person in the whole world to photograph. Even though this photoshoot was a two parter since she was DONE after the first outfit change and refused to smile. So we went back a week later to finish up. I brought bribery the second time in the form of a blind bag, I'm pretty sure I won't do another shoot with her without one! 





 Her birthday was pretty low key. No party this year, summer has been crazy busy and um...4 kids in daycare all day all week is pretty pricey.
She still looooooves Shopkins.
And absolutely anything that has to do with unicorns. 




No comments: