Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January Blanuary


 Ugh January. I think for me January and February are just the worst. Not a lot going on and cold/rainy/sleety/snowy. Already looking forward to Spring. 

So I’m on week 3 of dieting and Beachbody workouts. Down 6.6 pounds, not great but not terrible either. I’be been cooking a lot of healthy meals and I’m super happy with how yummy and fun it is to cook them. I’ve been using my Mealime app and a new Instant Pot healthy eating cookbook I got. I made this good looking meal tonight, steak kabobs and cauliflower kabouli. It was so yum! 


I will admit I fell a bit off the wagon over the weekend. The Bills are in the playoffs and we had some great Buffalo wings Saturday. They actually won and are playing in the AFC championship Sunday. Todd is over the moon! 



I got started on Audrey’s room, massive clean out and started patching the one million holes in her walls. Trying to pick a wall color but I’m having trouble. She wants blue, I like the really light ones. I think I’ll wait until her bedding gets here to decide. 




The kids have still been in person this week and although I miss them I have been very productive while they are at school. Time to exercise and cook healthy food on my lunch hour is so nice! Have I mentioned I never want to go back to the office?? 

No comments: