Friday, January 29, 2021

Snow Days!

We had a decent snow Wednesday night so the kids had a snow day yesterday. Was still a virtual school day but only a couple hours of work then they could play. 












SO fun! It's melting today but there's still enough ice to get some sledding in. Love watching these kids play more than anything. 

Otherwise, not too much going on. Beachbody still going strong, I've lost 10 pounds exactly as of this morning! Woooo! But just ate my weight in chips and queso to celebrate...oops. But still happy with it. I hate it. Like really hate it...but I have goals. Blahhhhhh. 

Also got Audrey's dresser done! 



I think it turned okaaaaaay. Was super super happy with it until I coated with polyacrylic to seal it. Then the finish wasn't as matte as I hoped but better to be protected I guess considering my twin tornadoes...and their path of destruction. 

More updates to come on her room makeover. Until then, byeeeeee. 

No comments: