Monday, July 28, 2008

10 Minutes

My days and nights lately have been consumed with learning. I rarely leave my computer, if I do, I'm taking pictures. Until my classes start in the fall I'm trying to learn just by looking at photos, reading photography blogs and pretty much any article or how-to on photography.
One website I frequent gave an assignment to head 10 minutes from home using whatever mode of transportation you want and click away. I chose to walk and this is what I came up with. I felt a little bit uneasy in the graveyard but I have to admit some of the headstones are quite beautiful. 


Creepy? Morbid? Maybe, but I still kind of like them.

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has left me comments!
I have gotten SO much support lately. It makes me supremely happy that my friends and family have given me such overwhelming encouragement. Also, the motivation from a few photographers that I HIGHLY respect has just made my little heart swell with gratitude. Thanks guys, I hope to make everyone proud one day :-)



2 comments:

Jennie said...

Very nice! The black and white on that last shot almost makes it look like there's snow on the ground!

JesB said...

I love all these pics! (I'm a closet lover of graveyards and all things morbid). My fave is the last one!