Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Erin is 8 Months

Or maybe I should say, 4 more months and she is 1. And that to me is crazytown! She's so squishy, sweet and adorable right now. I just love all her little expression and babbles.
She still has crazy eyes every once in a while.
I know I'm a broken record but I ADORE this girl.
As for Evan I'm sure the 2 people that read this blog wonder why I don't post many pictures of him anymore. The boy is in constant motion.

And if I bust out the camera I get hands over face immediately. He's finally onto me. Sometimes after several minutes I can usually sneak up on him and snap one where I can see his face but it's rare.
He spent his first night in something like 6 months in the fire truck bed last night. Silly boy has been happy as could be just sleeping on the mattress on the floor. But finally last night he asked to sleep in his bed. I was thrilled. And he's asleep there now so hopefully no more floor. We are having some old issues creep back up at bedtime. Seems like for a while it wasn't too much of a fight to get him to bed but the past week he has really been fighting it. I have to be more rigid with the bedtime routine but summer is so difficult to get him inside when it's still daylight outside. We are working on it, I have two sides tugging at me - one being the one who has to wake him up every morning and deal with the beast he is after not getting enough sleep and the other being the mom who just wants to see him have fun and play outside while the weather is nice. It is to be determined which side will win out. Probably the practical mean mommy side that says bedtime at 7:30!

No comments: