Friday, March 30, 2012

Ooh Ooh Witchy Woman

Miss Erin has a witching hour. BOY does she have a witching hour. From 5:30 to 6:30 she's a total fuss machine. And sadly, that's when I get to see her most on the days that I work. She's completely clingy and bores very easily. It's a long hour believe me. It was the same with Evan, it was always a tough transition from daycare to home and I suspect Erin will not be much different. Evan still has a rough time on some days but most of the time he's happy to be home and ride his tractor outside with daddy. That usually gives me a chance to give Erin all the attention she needs. And I don't mind a little fussing at all - I mean look at this little face.
And I'm loving more and more the way Evan is with her. Knock on wood but I don't think he has been jealous of her a day in his life. He is so sweet with her and tries to make her laugh when she is crying. He is the sweetest boy. It makes me smile when he will say "it's ok baby" or "we're almost home baby sister". Love it so.

No comments: