Friday, March 16, 2012

Zoo Fun!

Spring is in the air! And thank goodness, I was going pretty stir crazy and so were the kids.  My friends and I got all our kids together and went to the zoo last weekend. It was so fun. We had TEN kids altogether! But they were all so well behaved it was so great.
My two were angels and I was grateful since Todd had to work. Erin was a smiley happy girl all day and eventually fell asleep. I don't remember her fussing once, I think she was just happy to be outside.
Evan was very into the animals this time. He was so excited to see everything.
He really liked the snakes and watched one in the Herpaquarium for what seemed like forever, probably because it made my skin crawl to watch it slither around. EW.
Erin wasn't really interested in the animals but she certainly enjoyed watching all the other kids.
It was such a gorgeous day that almost all of us forgot sunscreen and all the kids got a bit rosy. Not sure if Erin's was the sun or wind burn but her cheeks were pink pink!

No comments: