Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Overboard

Once again at the kids clothes consignment sale I was out of control. I need an intervention it seems. I can't pass up a good deal which is evident in this post. Nothing I bought was over $4 including the 2 piece outfits.
First up Evan's loot. Todd went with me and did the majority of the shopping for Evan's clothes. He did great! Thank goodness he was there because it took me about 4 hours just to go through Erin's size, sort and check out.
Anyway - the shirts. (By the way, I apologize for the quality of these pics, I had to do them in a hurry while Evan was distracted. His favorite thing to do is throw clothes in the air after I have folded or sorted them).
Lots of stripes.
Outfits bought together.
Shorts.
And PJ's, love the robots.
Now is where my insanity begins. Erin's stuff. Now some of these things will fit her in the fall and maybe even some next summer. She has been running big in her clothes so I bought some things a little bigger.
T-shirts.
Outfits bought together. Again, nothing over $4.
More outfits.
Dressy dresses.
Dresses.
Blouses.
Shorts (I know, out of control).
Pants, capris and jeans and the cutest little fall jacket ($3.50!)
And lastly pj's.
So that's it. Do you think they need more? :)

No comments: