Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to Reality

Well we made it home in one piece, but we came home to a nice little water line leak. It's so close to our house the water got into the basement. Many, many thanks to Ken who was housesitting and shut the water off - I don't even want to think about what would have happened if no one was here.
So now we have this...



Todd put some plumber's epoxy on it but it still leaks. Hopefully my team of experts can have this all fixed and cleaned up on Saturday....here's hoping.

Other than that it's been pretty uneventful since we've been back. Jet lag wasn't too bad since I got like an hour of sleep Saturday night on the way home. I think I'm home sick for Hawaii, seriously - I miss it.

I've been working on posting my pictures pretty much nonstop since Monday night and I'm making progress, I started out with over 800 and have narrowed it down to like 500, all I need to do now is add labels and put them in order. You're excited aren't you?

No comments: