Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Poipu Bay Golf Course

I did a lot of research to pick a golf course to go to. Since I don't play I wanted one that was be fun and challenging for Todd and scenic for me. I made an excellent choice.
It is really hard for me to narrow down my favorite photos so sorry if picture overload.




This is how I spent my 4 hours, and loved every minute of it.







Another great day. But our luck was bound to wear out.
Yesterday we parked at a trail to walk down to a waterfall - after taking a few pictures we headed back up to where we parked. About 100 yards from the top we hear the alarm. And about 4-5 kids running away from us.
We got to the Jeep and it had been ransacked - of course we locked everything valuable in the console and the glove compartment. They broke the handle on the glove trying to get it open. And stole our little cooler wih a few sodas and water in it. But Todd later found that at the end of the trail.
So we called the rental company and they told us to file a police report because of the damage. The police were very nice and had said someone saw the kids hitchhiking earlier and they had been looking for them (I guess hitching is illegal). Anyway, we got the report and went to exchange the Jeep. I guess I'll see how much those kids cost us when I get a call from my insurance when I get home. Urg.

No comments: